Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a Business Analyst Developer with scripting experience to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions, lead ongoing reviews of business processes, and develop optimization strategies.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating results
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Writing database query script and operating system level shell scripts
- Testing and deploying queries
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing queries
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve query performance
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- Experienced in writing database query script and Operating system level shell script
- Experience in SQL and Java Development
- Pay range is $75K – $82K annually ($37.50 to $41 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!