Our client, a Fortune 500 company is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be responsible for development and documentation of user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in support of client customer self-service applications.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Managing program information by collection data, generating reports, putting data into PP presentations, requirements gathering, etc.
- Will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team on various project activities
- Develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes
- Facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 6+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 5+ years working in a development environment that utilizes Agile methodologies
- Salary of up to $100K per year (up to $50 per hour), based on experience
- 6-month contract with the opportunity for extension or direct hire
- Suite of benefits will be offered
If you feel your skills match this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!