Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for development and documentation of user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in support of client customer self service applications. Candidate will facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques, and will work in a highly collaborative, cross functional development team on various project activities.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Act as liaison between project teams in IT, Customer Business Unit and MEP Project Management Organization
- Translate technical requirements using industry standard artifacts such as requirements, use cases, system design specifications, etc.
- Oversee system development and release management process, as well as client/customer vendor relationships
- Initiate new ideas and approaches; utilize Continuous Improvement (CI) to improve current processes/approaches
- Conduct research, product evaluations, and vendor contract reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- 3+ years of software BA/development/project management/enterprise application implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience working in an environment that utilizes agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience developing and documenting user stories, use cases, features and requirements
- Consulting and influencing skills consistent with ability to build relationships
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 1-year contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!