Fortune 500 client seeks an Azure Engineer to join their team initially in a remote contract role, expected to transition to onsite in Detroit, MI. Azure Engineers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, and advanced testing processes
- Design, code, test, and support application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and Implement Data Solutions utilizing Azure Services like Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, ADLS, Databricks, Azure web apps, Azure SQL DB instances.
- Develop Data reconciliation and audit solutions
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years of experience
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI
- Experience with Data blending tools like Alteryx
- Pay range is up to $160K to $165K annually ($80 to $82.50 an hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- Contract opportunity with possible extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!