Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an Avaya Systems Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks; primarily supporting the AVAYA phone systems for moves, adds, and changes.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Maintain and upgrade the enterprise’s telephony (AVAYA) operating environment
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure including monitoring the operating environments, responding to problems, and planning for growth
- Service and product management, performance and capacity management, incident management, and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of IT-related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Associate’s Degree in MIS, CIS or related discipline is preferred
- Experience supporting AVAYA Telephony systems is preferred
- Pay of $86K to $94K per year ($43 to $47 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!