Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an Assistant Chemist to join their team for a 6-month assignment in Carlsbad, California. The selected candidate will perform analyses of chemical samples for ultra-trace impurities to support product manufacturing, certificate of analysis generation, product development, and research projects.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Awarded the prestigious Gold Award by Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA), verifying compliance through unannounced inspections and sampling by EWA personnel
- Received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Assist in adopting new techniques and procedures for analysis of high purity chemicals
- Use sophisticated analytical instrumentation such as GC, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, and Ion Chromatography
- Perform complex routine and basic non-routine analysis in a cleanroom environment
- Operate and maintain precision analytical instrumentation and computer software
- As part of the Quality Assurance Team who supports Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, R&D, Sales and Marketing with accurate, consistent and timely analytical data for efficient decision-making in these departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Up to 2 years of experience working in an analytical laboratory, preferably in the chemical process and manufacturing field
- Up to 2 years of experience with instrumentation: Gas Chromatography (GC), ICP-MS, ICP-OES, Ion Chromatography, and analytical procedures
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!