Our Fortune 500 client is currently seeking a Developer I to join their team in Ann Arbor, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Why you want to work here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time
- Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations
- Actively participate in the technical design and implementation discussions with the client
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience (new graduates will be considered)
- SQL experience using MS SQL/ Oracle
- Programming or scripting experience using C# .Net
- Familiar with WebForms, ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET Web API, Entity Framework
- Familiar with Frameworks using jQuery, and Angular
- Experience with SOAP and REST based services
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM setting
- Pay is up to $120K per year ($55 to $60 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!