Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team in Austin, Texas. The selected candidate will provide administrative support to multiple managers and supervisors in support of manufacturing operations. Additional responsibilities include coordination of scheduling of monthly safety/business meetings, maintenance of related files and other regulated documents (EH&S), including the research of and preparation of monthly safety information to be presented to plant wide operating staff.
Why Work Here:
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Recognizing the critical role industries play in protecting the environment, the Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) honored our client with its prestigious Gold Award. Earning this distinction requires that businesses meet stringent discharge limits and undergo unannounced inspections and sampling by EWA personnel to verify compliance
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Coordination duties for the facility, serving as a delegate to multiple organizations/managers
- Quality assurance administrator for customer receiving of critical process materials
- Quality administrator of the Electronic Management of Change system
- Ordering of manufacturing supplies and site consumables utilizing electronic purchasing tools
- Correspondence/document preparation/transmittal/filing
- Coordination of visitors to the site
- Processing of site procedures into SharePoint system
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Ordering of office/IT/meeting supplies utilizing online purchasing tools
- Planning and organization of various events such as lunches/dinners/special events
- Sorting of mail
- High School Diploma/GED. Associated degree/Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Must be confident, personable, professional, diplomatic, detail oriented, and accurate
- Skilled in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with electronic administrative systems is a plus, including ability to extract data, compile reports, and publish monthly metrics
- Pay is $15-17 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, life, disability).
- Opportunity for direct hire and related benefits with this employer.
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!