Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Global Business Services (GBS) Team in Tempe, AZ. This team supports customers, employees and vendors by providing transactional process expertise in enterprise master data and our end-to-end processes for accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, and customer / vendor master data. The selected candidate will be responsible for handling payments from customers by applying remittances to open invoices in the SAP system in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Earned Gold Award from Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) for meeting stringent discharge limits, undergoing unannounced inspections and sampling verify compliance
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry
- Responsible for ensuring that cash received is applied and deposited on a timely basis
- Work with Customer Master Data to ensure SAP is updated with correct and current information
- Perform account analysis and review accounts that have partial or under payments
- Responsible for the lockbox application; including checks, EDI, wires and verifies deposits that are loaded into the SAP (accounts receivable module) daily and reconciled to reports
- Provide administrative support in monitoring customer collections and conduct credit control / receivable collection actions on customers who are late in payment
- Handle income calls from customers regarding invoices and customer balances
- Experienced team player with strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills including experience using SAP, MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM), Open Text ICC/OCR, and/or Workday is preferred
- 1+ years of experience in accounts receivable invoicing with SAP system in a high transaction industry; international customer experience a plus
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and be flexible to adapt to frequent change
- High school diploma required or equivalent; college degree in accounting preferred
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- 1 Year contract with potential for direct hire
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!