Our client, a global packaging company, is seeking an Accounting Manager in Manchester, MI. The selected candidate will be a part of the Shared Services Group and report to the Manager of Sales and Resin Accounting. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a large, complex and multi-location manufacturing organization.
Why Work Here
- The first global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
- Was recognized three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
- Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
- Lead, manage, and develop the Sales Accounting team
- Provide financial and operational month-end and ad-hoc analyses and reporting
- Process freight, debit/credit memo transactions, check requests and intercompany transfers
- Customer Rebate Accounting and Royalty/Signing Bonus Accounting, including monthly JE and reconciliations
- Ensure transactions are recorded using appropriate currency and reflect legal structure of various domestic and international subsidiaries; work with Group Treasury in identifying and managing FX risk
- Analyze manufacturing profitability and cost-to-produce using available tools (SAP/BPC/PMDB)
- Develop new financial models as required (using Excel and other tools)
- Sales Margin Adjustments and Revenue Recognition; report price erosion where discovered
- Assist in M&A integration activities, including system implementations
- Adhere to US GAAP while ensuring highest level of efficiency and customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CMA strongly preferred
- 5 to 7 years of increased responsibility in an accounting role; accounting management preferred
- Clearly understands accounting concepts, transactional flow (t-accounts), and financial terminology
- Thorough understanding of inventory valuation and margin analysis, and development of financial statements
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel, SAP ERP and/or SAP BPC is preferred
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for direct hire at this global manufacturer
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!