|Title||Accounting Coordinator – Manchester|
|Salary||Up to $52K annually|
Our client, a global packaging company, is seeking a Sales Accounting Coordinator to join their team in Manchester, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for daily generation of customer invoices for the company’s North American Business Units, as well as assisting the Sales Accounting Team with other accounting functions. Recent college grads are encouraged to apply.
Why Work Here
• The first global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
• Was recognized three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
• Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
• Generate customer invoices on a daily basis (review billing due list, print, sort, mail, email, and post on customer’s portals)
• Generate customer debit memos / credit memos on a daily basis
• Research daily customer invoice / sales order issues
• Work with plant personnel and Sales Managers to resolve customer invoice issues
• Assist with SAP customer price change maintenance
• Back up for Sales Accounting Specialist – Pharma and Sales Accounting Analyst with customer price maintenance
• Process SAP journal entries and MPAC reports at month end
• Obtain approval in accordance with division policy
• Report key customer sales on customer portals
• Maintain the Customer Account Adjustment Database
• Process customer returns
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2 plus years of Accounting experience; Accounts Receivable experience preferred
• Familiar with SAP, Microsoft Excel and Window Applications
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Strong self-starter with ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Sound communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be an effective team player and interact well with others
• $46K to $52K ($23 to $26 per hour), commensurate with experience
• Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
• Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!