Our Fortune 500 client is currently seeking a IT Delivery Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be an informal leadership “work lead” responsible for providing direction to IT delivery teams by supporting the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. This is a senior level individual contributor role which uses its expertise and influence to coordinate project activities and act as the lead liaison between project teams in IT, customer business unit and MEP project management organization.
Why you want to work here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Lead day to day activities of one or more project delivery teams, ensuring alignment to software delivery processes and best practices.
- Works with the Project Managers to define, develop, establish and maintain project management standards, procedures, project deliverables, and metrics.
- Works with the MSA/Vendor Engagement Leads, Managers to define, develop, establish work priorities, processes towards successful execution and delivery of SOW SLA metrics.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert to the assigned portfolio.
- Works in conjunction with technical experts, vendors and business analysts in influencing technology selection/direction to determine if a standard or custom solution is required.
- Oversees the system development and release management process, as well as client/customer vendor relationships to ensure service expectations are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of Project Management experience
- PMP Certification a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Experience as a BA with CR&B application, particularly SAP IS-U
- Business and management acumen extending beyond the incumbent’s specific job, enabling to proffer valuable insights, recommendations or challenges to policies, procedures and practices extending beyond the immediate scope of responsibilities
- Pay is from $110K to $116K per year ($55-$58 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!