Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a GIS Business Analyst to join their team in Detroit, MI.
The role will be REMOTE to start, likely on site by Spring 2021.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
The Business Analyst will facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques. Working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team on various project activities, the Business Analyst will apply industry-standard modeling techniques as appropriate to deepen further a common understanding across project team members and stakeholders. The selected candidate will have a proven ability to perform analysis and support teams during an analysis effort.
The Business Analyst will be familiar with agile development methodologies. Responsibilities include conducting research, product evaluations, and vendor contract reviews. Proven expertise in identifying user stories, use cases, features, and requirements under organizational standards and processes.
- GIS Business Analyst experience working in Gas and/or Electric Utilities
- 3+ years working experience with ESRI ArcGIS
- Working knowledge of various GIS software solutions such as ArcMap, Designer X, and Editor
- Working knowledge of enterprise system integration and data migration concepts
- Ability to drive cross-functional workgroups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology (or related discipline)
The successful candidate brings a broad understanding of analysis and the IT industry, e.g., emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and accepted IT processes and methodologies. Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs, and solutions. Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Pay ranges from $80K to $120K annually ($40 to $60 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!