Our client, a leading supplier to the automotive, aerospace and defense industries, is seeking a Maintenance Lead to join their team in Roseville, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the Maintenance Team.
Why Work Here
- Family-owned and led company committed to their employees with 45 years of success
- Operating philosophy focused on respect, listening, leadership, teamwork, humility, quality, integrity and gratitude
- Recognized as a Diversification Leader for generating new business by expanding products/services provided or tapping new markets
- Lead a team of 6+ people performing general maintenance on company machines and equipment
- Troubleshooting of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Work with Facility Manager to develop a repair plan and provide leadership to the Maintenance Team
- Repair machines and equipment according to maintenance work orders
- Use power lockout procedure as specified
- Support compliance with company Quality Policies and continuous improvement initiative
- Any other duties as assigned
- 10+ years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician
- 4+ years in a supervisory role for Maintenance
- Knowledge of industrial machine repair, electrical, welding, plumbing, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Willing to work overtime if necessary
- Pay ranges from $28 to $30 per hour ($56K to $60K annually), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!