Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Power BI Developer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected individual will be involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Works closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget
- Participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Provide input to project plans related to the Application Development initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- 4+ years of developer experience
- Experience as a Microsoft Power BI Developer
- Pay is up to $130K annually ($60 to $65 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.