Our client is a leader in automotive testing, diagnostics, and repair and is looking for a Senior Controls Engineer. The selected candidate works with test engineering and operations teams to engineer and develop test cell systems to meet customer needs and requirements.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity
- Committed to enabling a more sustainable future
- Open culture where smart work is recognized and rewarded and teamwork and commitment are fostered
- Provides learning and development opportunities, including job shadowing, networking, formal education and training
- Leads controls and test cell automation projects insuring execution of projects
- Perform data analysis and interpret results to help guide test engineers
- Engineers, diagnoses and resolves test cell equipment problems in a timely manner
- Clearly communicates with engineers & technicians project requirements and timing
- Work with customers to define test cell requirements and develop test plans
- Work with technicians to conduct burner tests and maintain test cell operation closely following the defined process
- Configure the test cell automation system for testing, including channel set-up, calibration, programming of test sequences, and set-up of measurement instruments
- Reviews requirements and specifications from users, managers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2 years of experience in engineering assignments with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
- Solid understanding of quality assurance processes (requirements analysis, root cause analysis, structured testing, test planning and execution, test documentation, troubleshooting, defect tracking, etc.)
- Able to Travel occasionally to client, supplier, or other sites
- Specific knowledge of relevant ISO, SAE, US EPA, BAR, UL, or ETL requirements also a plus
- Up to $95K annually, commensurate with experience
- Full suite of Medical benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Direct hire opportunity
If you meet the needs of this growing leader in automotive testing, please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!